You will need:
- A printer!
- Paper/Card Stock
- Paper Scissors
- Ruler/Tape Measure
1. Print out your pattern
Make sure that your printer does not have the option set ‘to scale’ or ‘fit to page’ ticked. If so, this will affect the pattern pieces by making them larger or smaller than they are intended to be.
This is what my printer options look like – I have the ‘actual size’ box ticked, you should have something similar in your printer options dialog box.
2. Print your pattern either on normal printer paper or card stock, whatever you fancy!
3. This is the most important step – Check that you have printed your pattern out correctly by checking the measurements of the measurement squares with a ruler or tape measure. (This is usually buy ultram 100mg located towards the beginning of the pattern.)
4. Happy it printed out correctly? Now, trim off the excess paper around each of the pages with your scissors. I usually just trim off the excess from two sides of each page, it’s not necessary to trim all the way round.
5. Match up the numbered letters on each of the pages and stick the matching pages down with tape.
6. You should end up with something looking a bit like this….
7. I like to use a highlighter or coloured pen to draw round my size before cutting out as it helps me to avoid mistakes. In any case, you’re ready to cut out your pattern, so what are you waiting for?